Terms & Conditions
We believe in complete transparency so that you enjoy a hassle-free experience and we are able to serve you the best.
To Make a booking, you must pay a deposit of 30% against Total Package cost, if, however you book less than 30 days from your departure date 50% minimum will be required . 100% of flight amount will be required along with the advance payment if there are any flights to be issued.
On Receipt of your advance payment, we at Tra-Eminent India will keep you informed of the progress made on your bookings and will share the confirmed status with you.
- Balance Payment
The Balance of the price of your holiday must be paid at least a week prior from your arrival date if you are making payment through Bank Transfer or through cash or credit card upon arrival on Day 1.
if you face any problem during the tour with us, please report same time to guests relation officer who will be in touch throughout the tour or the manager of the hotel in which you are staying or the Emergency contact numbers given in the confirmed tour status. We assure you to resolve the issues within the stipulated time.
- Mode of Payment
Overseas advance payment can be made through Wire Transfer to our bank.
Using Credit/Debit Card(4% Surcharge) through payment gateway on our website.
- Refund method
Net Banking (Credited to Bank Account)
- Refund Time-frame- 3- 5 Business days
- 60 days or more prior to arrival - 15% of the Total Package cost will be charged to you.
- 59 days - 30 days prior to arrival - 30% of the Total Package cost will be charged to you.
- 29 days - 15 days prior to arrival - 50% of the Total Package cost will be charged to you.
- 14 days – 0 days, prior to arrival or no show - NO REFUND.
Note : If booking for following period is/are cancelled, due to whatsoever reason, no refund would be made for said cancellation.
High Peak Season bookings (from 20th December to 15th January).
Festival Period Bookings (Festivals like -Diwali, Dussehra, Holi, Pushkar fair etc).
NOTE : VISA IS COMPULSORY TO TRAVEL TO INDIA FOR ALL FOREIGN NATIONALS.
(For the Cancellation of Individual and Group Tours):
- Regardless of the above-mentioned cancellation tab, in case of cancellation of the tour/ travel services (due to any reason) by the client, after booking is made with us – a minimum of 10% service charge would be applicable on the total cost of the tour package.
- Regardless of the above-mentioned cancellation tabs, in case of the cancellation of the confirmed tour/ travel services (due to any natural calamities that is unavoidable), then the following two options can be available:
- Client would be provided with Credit Note facility for the advance amount paid by him/her and the same can be used by the client anytime in future travels for themselves or any other person related to him in his family, friends or relatives.
- In case the client urges for the refund- then a minimum of 10% service charge would be applicable on the total tour cost and the remaining amount (after lessening 10% service charge) would be refunded to the client.
- In case the client cancels the tour after beginning /in the middle of the tour, in that case the refund would depend on the amount we would be able to levied from the hotels/inns. For the unused hotels, transport, meals, guides or any other travel service, the company would not be responsible for any refund.
- Cancellation amount would be calculated on the total tour cost of the booking and not on the advance amount paid by the client.